We continue to monitor the latest updates about the global COVID-19 outbreak and are taking actions to safeguard the health of our employees and preserve our ability to operate.
Our leadership team will continue to guide appropriate measures which should be taken during this event and take actions necessary to ensure our operations continue running.
While we still fully anticipate hitting our scheduled dates at this time, we are dependent on a few things happening to limit potential schedule disruptions.
- Site visits are a critical step for us to ensure our builds are fitting seamlessly into the space. We are aware that this will depend on how accessible our clients’ facilities are during this period.
- We understand that many people are not working or working limited hours from home, which may hinder the approval process for drawings and samples. Receiving timely approvals is key in making sure that we can continue to move forward.
- We are monitoring the ability to receive product from our key vendors and suppliers which could impact our ability to maintain our current schedules if we experience delays.
- Some projects contain long-lead items that if delayed could cause schedules to shift.
- Site conditions need to be ready for us to complete installations. Most of our work is the focal point of a building project, requiring that sites be a level of readiness for our work to be completed.
We realize this situation remains very dynamic. We will continue to provide updates as we learn more. We are confident in our preparation and contingency planning for situations such as this. We remain committed to providing the superior product and support that our customers have come to expect from Xibitz.