Grand Rapids, MI
Xibitz is a proven partner in producing environments that inform, educate and inspire, Xibitz collaborates with clients and other team members to develop and implement a wide variety of projects in corporate, museum, healthcare, and higher education and athletics markets. Our pledge to be a highly reliable, cooperative and innovative partner to firms in the A&D community has resulted in award-winning, highly dynamic and creative work across North America.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day successful management and leadership of assigned projects. The role and responsibilities will be comprehensive and diverse. This position requires a dedicated, results driven, proactive and organized professional with an excellent sense of urgency while maintaining diplomacy, direction and focus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
• Project Management experience required, with a minimum of 3 years of experience managing complex and multiple projects.
• Industry experience in custom building, corporate show rooms or museum displays highly preferred.
• Must be able to interact effectively with account executive, customers, and external & internal project teams.
• Able to provide leadership, direction and unity in regard to your assigned projects and team members.
• Able to generate project-specific schedules for assigned projects and project action lists for assigned projects.
• Able to provide support in project budgeting, project estimating, estimating reviews, project engineering, and production techniques and project scheduling.
• Responsible for proper project close out including all invoicing prepared, all documentation organized and in the proper location, all shop drawings in place and project is 100% ready for invoicing.
• Able to engage in and embrace a working project flow process system.
• Drive strategy and ensure implementation of a decided upon strategy.
• Audit and maintain project success and financial benchmarks.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• MS Project, Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
• Documented, excellent communication and clarity is essential and expected.
• Strong attention to detail essential.
• Strong communication skills.
• An understanding of the creative process.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• A friendly personality that will mesh well with the existing Xibitz family.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Project Management or related degree highly preferred.