Career Opportunities – Account Executive
Xibitz is seeking to fill the role of
Grand Rapids, MI
Xibitz is a proven partner in producing exhibits and environments that inform, educate and inspire, Xibitz collaborates with clients and other team members to develop and implement a wide variety of projects in corporate, museum, healthcare, and higher education and athletics markets. Our pledge to be a highly reliable, cooperative and innovative partner to firms in the A&D community has led to some of our most dynamic and creative work across North America.
Xibitz is currently searching for an Account Executive. As an Account Executive/New Business Development you will perform interact and nurture potential and existing business. The Account Executive is a vital position at Xibitz; your ability to represent Xibitz and yourself is imperative to Xibitz welfare and growth. Xibitz wants to develop and sustain relationships with clients that are collaborative, effective and lasting. Your primary focus will be to develop and sustain profitable business in the area of permanent interior planning spaces in our core markets. Your efforts will be supported by management, but the majority of effort needed in realizing your plan’s success will be your responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
• Developing business-to-business relationships that strategically fit Xibitz business goals.
• Work and interact successfully with customers, potential customers, sales peers, and Xibitz employees.
• Work closely and cohesively with the management team.
• Participate in “Risk Management”. Reducing our financial risk when working with customers/projects is necessary:
› Documented communication and clarity is essential and expected.
› Adhering to procedures, providing detailed information, contract management, providing change orders, collection management.
• Market focus is in the following categories:
› Turnkey opportunities in the areas of Planning, Design, Production, Installation.
› Other opportunities as qualified in Xibitz (4) core markets – Corporate, Museum, Healthcare, and High Education.
• Develop and implement prospecting strategies.
• Generate business interest through targeted cold calling and other strategic methodology.
• Execution of written and verbal presentations.
• Professional conduct; positive attitude, focus on quality, make decisions based on clear objectives, and resolve conflicting opinions and goals through dialog.
• Presentation is essential in all areas of your work, appearance and attire; you will need to adhere to the Xibitz dress policy.
Your responsibilities will be comprehensive in the following categories:
• Strategic planning
• Sales Forecasting
• General Reporting
• New Business Development
• Account & Client Management
• Account Development
• Research Development
• Project Organization
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• You need to be committed, aggressive, strategic, team oriented, organized, a good listener and persistent in your approach.
• Focus your goals and strategies towards developing a business model that will generate consistent monthly commissionable revenues – year after year. Your plan should outline how you will achieve and sustain this.
• Team selling is highly recommended and necessary.
• Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
• Strong attention to detail essential.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
• A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Xibitz family.